Monday, December 15, 2008

Asiana

"Asiana" 22" x 20"
My orchid is getting ready to send another
spray of blooms out. I always thought they were
a tough plant to maintain, but this one obviously
likes where it is and seems to be rewarding me for
whatever it is I am doing for it. Which isn't much
besides just watering it once a week! The art season
has wound down a bit and I am thinking about my
workshop schedule for 2009. I have had several
requests and need to organize a few two or three day
stretches. As soon as I know I will post a notice along
the right hand side of my blog.

2 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

wow--what a beauty! I love your treatment of it here and the vibrant blues are scrumptious.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful ! It's a real pick me up with such a dark and gray Winter day. Can't wait to dig into the dirt in Spring and get the color back in my yard.
Happy Holidays
Debi