Monday, January 5, 2009

Leghorn

"Leghorn" 15" x 11"
Happy New Year all...it's back to the drawing board
so to speak. A fresh look ahead and hopefully some
great work will emerge. I received notice that my
application for a solo show at the Southern Vermont
Arts Center has been accepted and I will have a show
there this August-September. As I get some more details
I will fill you in. I still haven't gone out to paint any winter
scenes, but we still have many months to go! Yikes.
I have a new digital camera and so will dig through my paintings
and capture some new images for my blog! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

Oh, love Leghorn!! Such a stately bird. Looking forward to your images you'll post, and congratulations on the show!

Karen Hargett said...

Congrats on the show! I love the rooster - something about those roosters you just got to love.

Unknown said...

I love paintings of roosters and hens and...okay almost any kind of animal but you've given this rooster an nice regal look.