Monday, August 3, 2009

Mixed Garden bouquet

Another oldie from the archives, but this had me thinking
after a week of teaching classes that my work has certainly changed
a bit over the years. Pigment gets applied differently, there's
more confidence in the subject matter and a looseness has
evolved that might not have been there before. At least I hope
that's the way it works, because it's what keeps us moving forward
as artists. Constantly striving for a new level of personal satisfaction
with your own work.
Thank you for all your recent comments, plus a blogging award from
Marsha Robinett came my way this weekend! I'll add the link
to my sidebar along with the others and cheat a little by saying
I'd like to pass the award on to the artists in my blog roll list :)
Thanks, Marsha...beautiful work!

No comments: