Friday, August 21, 2009

Ready for my close-up

"Ready for my close-up" 7.5"x7.5" image size $375.00
Another piece from my show at the Southern Vermont
Arts Center...Tomorrow is the reception..it's supposed
to rain so maybe that means more people will come by,
because they won't be out in their gardens or on their boats
or in their pools enjoying the weather! Not that I deny anyone
those pleasures of summer...since it's oh so short around these
here parts! Then it's on to the next show...Thanks for all your
nice comments on my earlier posts!

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

WOW,,,love that red comb. When I clicked on your post and saw him I went...ah, WOW! Good luck at the show!!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I like him..especially since one of the neighbor's "girls" turned out to be a LOUD Boy! Great work..

A Brush with Color said...

Oh, now this guys is fabulous. Love his face and that glorious red! Best of luck with your shows, Annelein! Lovely!

Marie Theron said...

Lovely work. He has such dignity!

Art with Liz said...

Oh my but this is one awesome chicken!

Karen Bruson said...

Annelein, Great painting. Love the red going up into the aqua sky. Good luck at your show.