Monday, November 23, 2009

gobble, gobble

22"x 30" "Tea-time still life"
This week is going to fly by with Thanksgiving coming up...Time for turkey, stuffing and all that good stuff. Since I spent most of my childhood in the Netherlands, we didn't grow up with Thanksgiving, so therefore I spent many college breaks just hanging out by myself...which was perfectly fine...no roommates, the tv remote all to myself...ahhh peace and quiet. Now, however we do make time for turkey and the trimmings in some shape or form..cutlets, breast, whole bird..depending on how much left over we want!

4 comments:

Marie Theron said...

Mosaic for the eye. This is very original and absolutely pretty!

Autumn Leaves said...

What a lovely and cozy painting! Truly a delight to look upon!

Meera Rao said...

I like how you have the 'whites' in this painting! neat composition!

A Brush with Color said...

Oh, wonderful!