Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Sound of Painting...

Thanks everyone for your great comments! It's nice to hear and ofcourse very encouraging to keep on keepin' on! I'll be in the gardens this Saturday painting at the Von Trapp family lodge in Stowe as part of the Garden Tour and prior to my show opening at 5 p.m. at the Green Mountain Fine Art Gallery. I'll be climbing every mountain and following every rainbow...and capturing some blooms on some paper! These are a few of my favorite things! (imagine Julie Andrews twirling through the meadows...that'll be me!)

4 comments:

luigi bluoso said...

Ciao, seguo da parecchio tempo il tuo blog e sempre mi stupisco di fronte alla tua sensibilità e all'abilità con cui tratti l'acquerello. Apprezzo in particolare l'uso dei colori forti, gli accostamenti dei toni, le velature sapienti, l'armonia dell'insieme. I tuoi lavori sono una gioia per gli occhi e per il cuore. Luigi.

Carol Blackburn said...

Your Iris is lovely. Have a wonderful time in Vermont.

A Brush with Color said...

Well, somehow, with that attitude, I think "you'll never walk alone!" This is gorgeous! Enjoy!

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful!