Friday, February 4, 2011

"Sweet Wheels"

Having been a participant of the Different Strokes Blog...I jumped at the opportunity to participate in the Daily Paintworks Challenge. Originally Different strokes was the brain child of Karin Jurick...and with her blessing Carol Marine has launched the Challenge. Keep an eye on my blog for these efforts! I'll also put them up for sale. The painting above is a mixed media watercolor, watersoluble pencils and white prismacolor pencil. It measures 7.5"x7.5".






5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your style. It is so unique and creative and effective! Very pretty!

Carol Blackburn said...

Great reflections!

SublimeHues said...

Wonderful Painting! I Love all of the detail! Its Incredible! Beautiful use of color!

Novice Naturalist said...

Very nice work!

Autumn Leaves said...

Stunning, Annelein!