Thursday, October 24, 2013

Workshop of a friend

"let me explain it this way" my portrait painting 22"x15"
Sometimes a subject needs more exploration...and this gentleman gave me many lovely poses with different expressions.  I also wish to announce a portrait painting workshop here in Burlington that is being taught by a very talented fellow watercolorist who I know from my years being a member of the Vermont WC Society.  Here is the link for more information...This is a great opportunity to learn from the award winning artist Robert O'Brien!  Below is an example of his work, a portrait titled "Ted".  Workshop is Saturday November 23rd 10 - 4 p.m. and is $60.00.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your portraiture is so expressive and creative. I honestly like your work better than the O'Brien example. I think YOU should be teaching about painting portraits!

Brian Leverton said...

This is really excellent portraiture. Brian L Art